Friday, January 28, 2011

Nutella Cream Cheese Bagel

Hi folks! So tonight as I was doing my homework, I thought man, I'm getting a little hungry. I began craving chocolate in any form. Not wanting to dirty a bunch of dishes, chocolate chip cookies were out. I went grocery shopping the other day and got bagels, cream cheese and Nutella. Nutella toast is a longtime favorite of mine, but I decided to mix it up a bit. I know the picture makes it look a little unappealing, but trust me, it's tasty stuff.


First, take a half (or full) bagel and toast it to however long you desire. Next, lightly butter the bagel and then spread whipped cream cheese on top of it. This is how my mom makes bagels and it is the best thing since, well, sliced bagels. Now comes the fun part, spread Nutella on top. Eat and enjoy! Perfect for college students or 20-something hipsters who have limited food supplies.

1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same idea. I love bagels and I love Nutella so the idea was just obvious. It's so great!!!

    ReplyDelete